- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
AXialyze collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide AXialyze with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Complete the form on our website asking us for an inquiry.
- Voluntarily provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide any of our employees with your personal data via any means of communication (email, phone, etc..)
AXialyze may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Colleagues that provide your emailadress or phone number to any of our employees
How will we use your data?
AXialyze collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you only for work related purposes
- Send invoices following agreed contracts
If you agree, AXialyze will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- aXialyze Germany
How do we store your data?
AXialyze securely stores your data in our ERP system. Access to the system is encrypted and protected by passwords. The server itself is running on a cloud provider that meets all required security standards.
AXialyze will keep your datauntil you ask us to remove it.
AXialyze will not send you information for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
AXialyze would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AXialyze for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AXialyze correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AXialyze to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AXialyze erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AXialyze restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AXialyze’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AXialyze transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +32 476 81 60 01
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AXialyze uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Admin@axialyze.com
Call us: +32 476 81 60 01
Or write to us at: Rue grihanster 22, Trooz
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that AXialyze has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Rue grihanster 22, Trooz